Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Mia lost 31 pounds, But How ?

12:49 PM No Comments

Mia lost 31 pounds with a low carb diet and the help of a good friend.  Here is what she shared with us:
Hello my name is Mia and I would like to share my story.  I started my transformation in February 2012. I’ll never forget going to Miami with my girlfriends for a birthday celebration. After the trip, I remember looking at pictures we had taken and I was so unhappy with what I saw. I needed to do something to get this weight off. One of my girlfriends suggested we all go on a diet at the same time.

 She showed us what to eat and how much we should eat.  This required eating a lot of meat, something that I didn’t care for. However, in order to get the weight down I buckled down and did it.

For the first week I only ate a very low carb dietconsisting of meat (chicken, fish, turkey and shrimp) along with 5 calorie drinks. After that first two weeks I weighted myself. I went from 161lbs to 150lbs and I was so proud that I had achieved that.  I continued with my new eating habits and added vegetables and fruits. Within months, I was down from 161lbs to 130.  I have been able to maintain my weight loss and I must say that it feels great.  I hope that my story will help encourage others to stick to their plans. It may be a struggle at first, but don’t give up! Your goal is one less snack or fast food meal away! Stay encouraged, have faith in yourself and believe your goal can be reached.
Mia weight loss low carb
Tags: after weight loss, article on weight loss, before weight loss, black weight loss, black weight loss success, black women, fat weight loss, healthy weight loss in a week, how I lost weight, inspiration weight loss, losing weight, low carb diet, low carb weight loss, non surgical weight loss, weight loss before & after, weight loss before & after pictures, weight loss blog,weight loss blog women, women weight loss


0 comments :

Post a Comment


Witch one of these solutions you choose for your problem ?